When I started Kylee Ann Photography nearly a decade ago, I was shooting everything from weddings to families to births. After years of hustling nights and weekends, I realized I was starting to miss my kid's soccer games and nights with my family. And something had to change.
I had TWO options. Cut back and just take great pictures of my kids for fun or transition to shooting brands and work during the day during school hours instead. It was then and there that I committed to being a brand photographer.
My business quickly went from nights and weekends, to 10-2 four days a week for a consistent, amazing paychecks monthly...even in the slow season.
After I niched into commercial photography:
- I filled up my calendar monthly with repeating clients instead of constantly having to market for new business
- I made 4 then 5 figures every month, even during slow season
- I stopped missing soccer games, and kept my work hours within my big kid's school schedules
- I made paychecks and was able to shoot products EVEN and ESPECIALLY during a global pandemic
I am passionate about teaching photographers how find their niche in Small Brand Photography and become profitable photographers without giving up their lives.
• Why Brand Photography?
• How to Create your Own Identity while Shooting for Brands
• How to Price Yourself with Brands
• Three Types of Brand Photography you need to know
• What's in my Bag
• What's in my Studio
• How to Edit Brand Work
• All the Equipment You Need to Get Started
• How to Organize, Style and Schedule a Big Shoot
• Working with Models
• Templates to get you started pitching, collaborating and answering inquiries
• Finding Brands to Reach Out to and What to Say
• How to Build an Awesome Portfolio from Scratch
• What you need on your Website
• How to Keep your Clients Organized in a CRM
• How to work with Brands Locally and From Out of State
• Affiliate Links to the Contracts I LOVE!
• Tips to Keep your Sanity when things get Busy
• Organic Marketing and More!
wow wow WOW!!! Kylee Ann Maughan I just finished the first section of your brand photography course, and I'm floored. So thorough and informative. I'm fresh out of a workshop with another photographer about commercial photography, and I am sad I didn't get to this first. I could have saved a whole lot of money! 😂
I'm sure I have questions, but I am buzzing from how inspired and equipped I feel to start reaching out to brands, and booking more shoots!
THANK YOU!!! You're doing such an amazing service, and I'm so excited to dive in further in the morning!
Holy moly, Kylee! I'm not even half way done with the course and I'm blown away with how thorough and well thought out it is! I've taken another commercial photography course and was left with so many questions afterward and I felt that it was not worth what I invested.
But this - this is amazing! I'm pumped up and feeling confident that I'm going to come out of this course with all the tools and knowledge I'll need to get my brand photography growing! Thank you for all the hard work, knowledge, and actionable items you packed into this! 👏👏
Come inside the Blush Door Studio for the day and see how I organize and set up a shoot.
You will get a behind the scenes look at shooting products on white background and creative flat lays!
Learn all the ins and out of becoming a brand photographer from pitching to pricing. I will walk you through creating systems for booking, emails, shooting and working with models. Find out all the equipment you need in your bag and studio. And how to stay true to your identity while ultimately shooting for other's identity.
Join an exclusive facebook group just for brand photographers. You can ask questions, share photos and portfolio for constructive feedback and be surrounded by likeminded photographers.
I will shoot or answer questions LIVE inside the Facebook group each month.
I will walk you through editing product, flat lays and lifestyle shoot with real colors, while still getting a creamy, modern look.
Get access to the two pack of presets I use in my commercial work -- only available in this course.
Behind the Scenes Videos
Facebook Accountability Group
Access to App to Learn on your Phone
Live Commercial Shoots
Cake soufflé apple pie tiramisu marshmallow bonbon cheesecake tart. Marzipan icing wafer candy candy canes halvah cookie candy canes.
I specialize in small businesses - ranging from one woman shows to full business teams both locally and internationally.
I love working with small businesses because their heart and soul is in their products and in the outcome. Being the brand photographer is taking so much off their plates, and transforms their business in HUGE ways.
No! I teach lots of non-photographers how to find their niche in brand photography.
While this course will not teach you how to use your camera, I do have other courses that will compliment this one to take you from knowing nothing to being a brand photographer.