Have you ever wondered how to get the most out of your flat lay brand shoot?
As a small business owner you have so much going on all of the time. You know that getting good pictures of your products is extremely important but you don’t have time to do that too. That’s where the Kylee Ann Commercial team fits in! It doesn’t matter if you are local to us, you can ship your products and we will take care of the rest!
We do know that often businesses will have different product collections and launches. When we open your box we always do our best to organize what we see based on looks, but there is an even better way to ensure you get exactly what you need!
Providing a shot list can be extremely helpful, but sometimes even with that we often have to guess which product is which. Let me tell you some ways to make it even more effective.
Here are three ideas on how to organize your flat lay brand shoot to ensure the perfect pictures!
- Separate products into bags or boxes based on each launch, style or pattern.
- Include a specific shot list in the bag with each product group. This way we can spend more time styling your shots and less trying to figure out what goes where.
- Let us know when the products are going to launch. What month of the year will you be selling them? Is it seasonal or not?
Are you having trouble trying to think up what you would even put on a shot list? No worries, we’re here to help!
- Each product individually.
- All products together.
- Matching colors together.
- Similar styles.
- Matching sets.
- Products that style well together. This could include things like an outfit and hair bow, or shoes and tights.
Now you have all of the tools you need for a successful flat lay shoot. What are you waiting for?
September 13, 2021