A Maskcara artist is an affiliate of Maskcara Beauty. When you sign up to be an artist, you get a full kit of make up and training to use that make up on your friends and family. No previous experience in make up or selling necessary. You also get your own website and license to sell Maskcara beauty online. The best part is the training! You will learn how to do make up on yourself, others, how to run a successful team and business and more.
I am a busy mom of three kids and owner of a full-time wedding studio yet when the opportunity came to sign up as a Maskcara artist, I jumped in with both feet. The key to being in a direct sales business is finding a product you love and would share with all your friends even without getting any perks in return. The commission and free make up just become a side effect of sharing something you love with people you love. Maskcara is that perfect match for me.
Being a Maskcara artist is…
- make overs with your girlfriends
- letting Uncle Sam pay for your make up
- answering work emails with babies on your lap
- growing your confidence as a make up wearer, mom boss and woman
- trying and loving more eye colors in 6 months than you have in your whole live
- selfies…so many selfies
- building a tribe of women that have your back.
- leadership, personal development and constant improvement.
- empowering women – near and far.
- financial freedom
Team Twins and Co is tight knit. We laugh together, cry together and go after our goals together.
If you want to be on a team that loves you, believes in you and challenges you, join our team! We have girls straight out of high school, moms that haven’t worked in years, women with multiple jobs and women that run other businesses, too. You belong.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN ARTIST
- Affordable Business Start Up
- Company Fulfilled Orders = No Overhead + No Packaging + No Post Office Runs
- Personal Replicated Website…and it’s BEAUTIFUL
- Maskcara App for Sales, Business and Training
- Controlled Recruiting + Exclusive Customers
- A Marketable, Affordable, Beautifully Branded Product
- Artist & Team Facebook Groups
- Online Training Classes from Top Leaders
- Twins and Company Team Getting Started Guide & Email Drip to Get You Started on the Fast Track
- One on One Help
What is a Maskcara Artist | Pin for Later
photographer | educator + speaker | community builder
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 8 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. We shoot 50-75 weddings a year, and thrive on kindness and service. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.