How to Plan A Brand Shoot | featuring Piece by Culture
My last shoot with Piece by Culture is hands down my favorite. We dug into their brand and vision and the results were magic. This trendy jewelry company is going to the top. Just watch.
Piece By Culture always pushes me to new levels of creativity, and I always LOVE the result. That’s why I love brand photography! I don’t shoot for me or my style. I shoot for your vision and brand.
HOW TO PLAN A BRAND SHOOT:
- Schedule a date and time for your brand shoot.
- I send you a questionnaire or Marco Polo to chat about your vision, goals and ideas for the shoot. (I will ask questions or offer suggestions to make this part easy!)
- We schedule models, outfits and plan sets that fit your vision.
- You show up with your product.
- I shoot your brand based on your vision.
- Edit these beauties to full perfection.
- Return them within a few days.
- You post them all over the gram, print them for your next show and plaster them on your website.
How to Plan A Brand Shoot
- contact Kylee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- learn more about my brand work at kyleeann.com/commercial
- see old posts by Piece by Culture here here here
photographer | educator + speaker | community builder
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 8 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. We shoot 50-75 weddings a year, and thrive on kindness and service. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.