How to Plan A Brand Shoot | featuring Piece by Culture
My last shoot with Piece by Culture is hands down my favorite. We dug into their brand and vision and the results were magic. This trendy jewelry company is going to the top. Just watch.
Piece By Culture always pushes me to new levels of creativity, and I always LOVE the result. That’s why I love brand photography! I don’t shoot for me or my style. I shoot for your vision and brand.
HOW TO PLAN A BRAND SHOOT:
- Schedule a date and time for your brand shoot.
- I send you a questionnaire or Marco Polo to chat about your vision, goals and ideas for the shoot. (I will ask questions or offer suggestions to make this part easy!)
- We schedule models, outfits and plan sets that fit your vision.
- You show up with your product.
- I shoot your brand based on your vision.
- Edit these beauties to full perfection.
- Return them within a few days.
- You post them all over the gram, print them for your next show and plaster them on your website.
How to Plan A Brand Shoot
- contact Kylee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- learn more about my brand work at kyleeann.com/commercial
- see old posts by Piece by Culture here here here
photographer | educator + speaker | community builder
Hi I’m Kylee, and I lead the incredible KA associate photography team based in Northern Utah and help other photographer and creative entrepreneurs create thriving businesses. When I’m not shooting, scheduling, editing, blogging, being the boss etc, you can find me on adventures with my three babies or catching up on last nights tv in yesterday’s clothes. I build my businesses and community from the comfiest spot on my bed.
Kylee Ann Studios is made up of seven incredible women that share a love for serving others, value kindness and ROCK it behind the camera. With a full team of professionals, we are famous for our quick turn around time, bright and creamy edits and being so much more than your photographer. We love to tell stories instead of snapshots. Collectively we photograph 75+ weddings and hundreds of families each year, as well as birth stories, seniors and brands.
I offer instant and affordable online education to help you start, sustain and grow your DREAM business. The OPB Membership is an All-Access Pass to ALL our Photography & Business Classes and Digital Downloads. Includes: Nitty Gritty of Photography, Lightroom Course, Marketing Course, Left Brain Photography Business Course, Lightroom Presets for Desktop and Mobile, In Person Sales Course AND MORE!
Come hang out with us in our FREE Online Community, Our Photog Blog!