Wedding Planning Advice
My best wedding planning advice is to never turn down help! Friends and family will come out of no where with connections and the desire to help you and your fiancé! Sometimes all this help is overwhelming. That is why I tell my brides to have a list of small options ready for when someone asks “Hey anything I can do to help with your wedding?”
Some ideas you can ask for help for are:
- Setting up or taking down the reception when the day comes.
- Addressing wedding announcements or thank you cards if they have good handwriting!
- Planning flights and accommodations for your honeymoon!
- Borrowing cute furniture from them to put in your reception to make it extra cozy.
- They can help by picking up people from the airport flying in for the wedding.
- Hosting a bridal shower with their section of your social circle.
- Providing you with their leftover or extra stamps for announcements.
- Help creating party favors.
- Picking up dry cleaning or tux rentals.
- Babysit children outside temple ceremony.
What are some other wedding planning things that family and friends could help you with?! Share below on this post!
If you enjoyed this marriage tip, check out Rachel’s Instagram page with daily tips!
Check out Rachel’s wedding photography here!
FEATURED BRIDE TIPS
June 4, 2020
Kylee Ann Team