We’ve always been in this together. He bought me my first camera, and the one after that, and all the lenses in between. Even though he takes a quiet behind the scenes role, he helps with every decision, knows every project I’m working on and still chooses most the sneak peeks for my stories. 😂 He believed in me, and he pushed me before I was big or profitable and before I was even good.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But now we’re really in this together. We are both working from home. We are both working with brands in the kid/baby industry. We are both juggling 100 tasks between school drop off and nap time. And we are both loving it. Our little family is going through some huge life changes. Luke and I are more of a team than ever before in both life and business + I can’t think of a better way to live than side by side 24/7 with my best friend.
Luke’s new job:⠀⠀⠀
2020 is already shaping out to be full of adventure + new opportunities. Doors opened for us in a huge way this fall when life threw us some big curve balls and lead us to Cash and Co 🧢 I’ve ALWAYS wanted Luke to be an entrepreneur/work from home and he’s always doubted it. He is the smartest, most knowledgeable and analytical human I know. I am so grateful for the doors that closed and opened to get him here experiencing this entrepreneur lifestyle by my side.
A few things about his new job:
- He works from home and travels.
- His speciality is in wholesale and account management. (He’s been in this position in the baby and kid industry for the past 4 years so he knows it like the back of his hand.)
- The founders of Cash and Co live in St George and are the KINDEST, most generous people we’ve ever met
- I get to be apart of Cash and Co too as the Content Director – content creation, Pinterest, email marketing and all the other things I LOVE.
- We make a pretty incredible team and are so excited for all the things we have planned in 2020.
Follow Cash and Co!
photographer | educator + speaker | community builder
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 8 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. We shoot 50-75 weddings a year, and thrive on kindness and service. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.