2019 was the hardest year of my life. I can’t say I’m sad to see it go, but I am so grateful for the growth and perspective shift it gave me. I’m not the same person I was a year ago. Despite it all I’ve accomplished some pretty cool things.
A few of the highlights for my business in 2019:
+ speaking on stage
- at Alt Summit in Palm Springs
- at Maskcara Beauty Reign conference in Vegas
- my favorite photography conference, Showit United in Arizona.
+ building a gorgeous backyard studio, The Blush Door
and booking it full with @kyleeanncommercial clients every day of the week.
+ teaching a workshop in Hawaii
with the best group of photographers and vendors! #kyleeannsleepover
to Nashville, Washington, California, St George, Hawaii and Arizona
+ running and growing the @kyleeannteam
The incredible thing about running an associate team is even when my life makes big shifts, Kylee Ann Studios remains the same.I am taking a break from weddings in 2020 and focusing solely on Kylee Ann Commercial and education, but Rachel and Hiliary already have record breaking bookings (for us) for 2020.
A few things about the Kylee Ann Team:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- God calls the shots. I will re-share both of their stories over here next few weeks so you can see what I mean by that. There’s no way 18 year old Kylee with a Nikon D3100 could have built this business without divine help.
- Rachel has worked with 40-50 #kyleeanncouples every year since she became a photographer for the Kylee Ann Team in 2016, and next year Hiliary is ready to match it. That’s 80-100 weddings between two people 😳
- The reason we have won Best Wedding Photographer in Cache Valley for three years in a row is because service is number one. Before your wedding, during your wedding and forever.
- Last year Rachel shot my brother’s wedding and Hiliary shot my sister’s wedding. I trust them with all my heart to serve all my Kylee Ann Couples.
- Most of our weddings are between Logan and Payson, but we have traveled to Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, North Carolina, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, and more for weddings!
- I love these girls like they’re my sisters.
- Follow Rachel and Hiliary for all things wedding 😍⠀
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 9 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. We shoot 50-75 weddings a year, and thrive on kindness and service. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.