Logan Engagements Photographer
I seriously love being in the Logan engagements photographer. Logan is one of the prettiest places for pictures in the world. I have shot and many other states and every time I come home I just love him in Logan. There’s something for everyone here. Alison and Brian were friends in high school. They denied it they like each other then, but it was pretty apparent the second they both got home from their missions that they were picking up right where they left off. I shot Alison’s sister’s and cousins weddings! I’m so glad she found her dream guy!!
Tips for your engagement photos:
- Pick a location that reflects what are you two like to do. These guys love the outdoors so going to Green Canyon it was a perfect spot.
- Pick outfits that match your personalities!! I always suggest to wear one casual outfit and one dress your outfit
- When picking outfits make sure you pair patterns with textures and colors that are solid. You don’t want to much pattern otherwise it will mess up the look!
- I always tell people to eat and drink on the day of their session. Especially make sure the groom eat something, and it will make sure that they enjoy pictures that much more.
- Come to the session and trust the photographer. The couples who have the best experiences are the ones who are there to have fun with me I don’t have the pressure of having to model. I will tell you exactly what to do.
- Get your ring cleaned on photo days so that it’s extra sparkly for pictures!!
Logan Engagements Photographer | Tips for Pictures | Alison and Brian
View more of Rachel’s work here!
lead photographer at Kylee Ann Studios
& expert in providing efficient, romantic and service-oriented wedding photography for the kind couple.
I am professional third wheel and wedding expert. When I don’t have my camera in my hand, you will find me babysitting my friend’s cute kids, walking someone’s dog, or listening to a podcast…. or probably all three of those things at once. I am passionate about serving brides with kindness, preparedness and a little bit of humor. If you like what you see here, click below to see another sample of my work! Let’s be friends!!
December 23, 2021