Our Rachel is MARRIED! Jordan and Rach had the PERFECT wedding day. Beautiful weather, intimate ceremony and a simple reception filled with all the special people in their lives.
While I was shooting @rachel.kastudios wedding, I was reminded of all the little things that had to fall into place for these two to meet and date. We knew from literally day 1 they were a match made in heaven. And with a lot of persistence on every one’s end they figured that out too.
- Shot Michelle Bolan wedding.
- Shot Stephanie Bolan wedding.
- Steph asks if Rachel is single. Describes her brother to me. And we say match made in heaven. They go on one date.
- I text Steph saying thanks for setting them up after Rachel had mentioned a few times hoping she would say he mentioned her too. She did. They tried another date.
- Rachel sees him on mutual and decides to try one last time. Third date. They text constantly. Start dating all the time.
- I get an email inquiry to my website asking me to come out of wedding retirement 😭😭😭
May 13,2021. After always being the wedding photographer, @rachel.kastudios is finally the bride.
So happy for you and Jordan!
open in reels to watch their story with screenshots and HOLD the screen to read. I know it goes fast
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 9 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. We shoot 50-75 weddings a year, and thrive on kindness and service. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.
May 27, 2021