Glam doesn’t have to be complicated. What I love about my make up routine is that it’s quick and flawless. If I’m going on a date or dressing up for the camera, I want to take my make up to the next level without spending an hour on my face. I’m a mom of three…not possible unless you want to find your phone in the toilet 🤷🏼♀️
everyday vs glam
I’m going to share my 5 minute make up routine and my 5 minute glam routine that takes everyday to the next level in a few steps.
My 5 minute make up routine:
1. Even skin tones with foundation color that covers redness, blemishes or skin spots, brightens (all in one color) and matches your skin.
2. Lightly lift cheeks and sculpt face with a quick contour routine, and a quick fill of the brows.
3. Add life to my face with a dab of light blush on the apples of my cheeks. Use the same color on my lips.
2. A quick application of mascara, and if I’m lucky a quick line of physicians formula and one color of blush on my top eyelid.
My 3 Step Glam in less than 5 minutes:
1. Darken that contour and blush with an extra layer or two.
2. Spice up the eyes with cat eye liner, a little shimmer or sparkle on the lid and a dark color in the crease and edge of your eyelid for a Smokey look.
3. Make those lips Dark or Bright, and use liner to make them pop even more!
BONUS: Add magnetic lashes to make those eyes pop even more.
Everyday Make up to Glam in 3 easy steps
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your perfect color match.
photographer | educator + speaker | community builder
Kylee started Kylee Ann Photography 8 years ago, and has since grown from a one woman amateur show to a full associate team. We shoot 50-75 weddings a year, and thrive on kindness and service. After a year of teaching Intro to Photography at the local technical college, she discovered that helping other entrepreneurs create thriving businesses is what fires her up! She hosts semi-annual Kylee Ann Sleepovers all over the US, speak at conferences and teach online courses about running a small business and marketing.